« Home | Holy crap. This is the funniest fark thread I've ... » | Just in case you've never heard this, a fellow blo... » | Here is a very cool article on Microsoft's Open So... » | I'm back to blogging solo since the community gig ... » | Our Addiction To Oil...The POTUS saying we are add... » | Diggfan.com Thank you to all the folks that gave ... » | Pr1nt3r H@x0rJust when you thought you'd secured y... » | Duplicity So here's a question. The big no-no o... » | In honor of Martin Luther King Jr.. » | When Captcha Text Goes Bad..As all one of you who ... » 

Thursday, April 20, 2006 

Numerous websites are now popping up, critical of Digg's 'democratic process' of digging stories, most notably Slashdot's piece, this guy's piece, and yet another. It seems to me that the guys that run Digg need to step up here and explain what's going on. I've had some of my stories get dugg up to about 30 over the course of a 1/2 an hour only to be reported into oblivion over the course of several minutes by watching digg spy. It seemed odd that that many people would report my story that I wrote to the digg team about. They verified that all was hunky dory in Digg land.

Yeah, I probably should post that I'm not updating. I have too much going on with school and such. Job searching, etc haha. Parix is my personal blog I update every-now-and-then if you'd like to link that one.

Post a Comment