« Home | Our Addiction To Oil...The POTUS saying we are add... » | Diggfan.com Thank you to all the folks that gave ... » | Pr1nt3r H@x0rJust when you thought you'd secured y... » | Duplicity So here's a question. The big no-no o... » | In honor of Martin Luther King Jr.. » | When Captcha Text Goes Bad..As all one of you who ... » | New Study Blames Downloading for Growing Apathy To... » | A Followup To China and CensorshipThis is a follow... » | Flash-Based Apples To Be Released Next Week?There'... » | Dell 30" MonitorIs it wrong to lust after this?The... » 

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 

I'm back to blogging solo since the community gig wasn't working out. I've also had a bunch of warez sites leeching my pictures so my bandwidth usage has skyrocketed. I've taken the Office 2007 screenshots offline until I have a chance to prevent hotlinking.